Whether you are new to the area or just passing through we would like to invite you to join us for worship!
- We are a parish of the Self Ruling Antiochian Archdiocese and follow the liturgical practice and canonical discipline of our Archdiocese and Patriarchate.
- All of our services are in English.
- We welcome Orthodox Christians of any tradition or ethnic background to join our community.
- If you are moving into the area whether permanently or temporarily please speak with Fr. John, Kh. Marilyn, or a member of the parish council.
- Even if you are just passing through, please sign our guest book and sign up for our Email Newsletter. We’d love to keep in touch!
- If you plan on communing, it would be polite to contact Fr John beforehand at FatherJohn (at) StNicholasAR.org or call (479) 871-0559.
- Like and Follow us on FaceBook for updates on events and great articles about Orthodoxy.