St Nicholas 3rd Annual Family Camp!!!
It’s time for our 3rd Annual St. Nicholas Family Camp!
This event will be focused on the children, but aims to engage and be a spiritual retreat for all ages. There will be overnight camping the first two nights . Please come and participate during the day even if you can’t stay for overnight camping.
- Wednesday, June 28. Check-in after 2pm.
- Thursday, June 29.
- Friday, June 30. Check-out before 11am.
We should have lots of room and lots of fun, so bring a friend!!
- Signup deadline is June 15, 2017. (But come anyway!)
- Please sign up as soon as possible so we have time to make preparations.
- Register for Church Family Camp with the Online Registration form below, or on the signup sheet posted at church.
- All participants will receive an information packet prior to camp.
- $10 / Person
- $25 / Family
We are very please to be able to offer this Church Family Camp at such an amazingly affordable rate.
What to Expect
- Meals, snacks, and drinks will be provided.
- Restrooms with Flush Toilets and Showers.
- Instruction/Discussion on living an Orthodox Christian life.
- Daily group activities for all ages plenty of Free time.
- Other available activities include:
- Mountain Biking
- Volleyball Courts
- Historic Sites
- Horseshoe Pit
- Wildlife Viewing
Please contact us with your questions and suggestions.
Lake Wedington, AR
The Group Camp site has been reserved, and accommodates up to 50 people. There is plenty of space for tents in a beautiful setting that includes everything we need in a secure area. Lake and amenities nearby.
More info on Lake Wedington Campbground at:
More details to come. Those interested in different accommodations than group camping (Cabin, RV Space), please contact Tom and Kate
From Fayetteville, travel west on Highway 16 (Wedington Road) for 13 miles, to the Lake Wedington entry road. The road is negotiable for RVs of all sizes.
From Siloam Springs, travel east on Highway 16 for 13 miles.
Google Map & Directions, Lake Wedington Recreation